First York have announced timetable changes to a number of services, including the no. 11 Bishopthorpe service.
A new timetable comes into effect from Sunday 15th April 2018. The main changes are these:
11 Ashley Park – York City Centre – Bishopthorpe
- Journeys retimed 10 minutes earlier which means travelling into York, there are more connections with the London and Leeds trains.
- The journey from Bishopthorpe and Ashley Park used to run out of service. This will now run in service.
- An additional evening journey has been added to remove the 90 minute gap to and from Bishopthorpe.
You can download the new timetable here.
Also note that there are some temporary changes to evening no 11 services while roadworks take place.
On Sunday to Thursday nights between the 8th and 20th April, from 2030 to 0500 there will be diversions in the city centre due to the resurfacing of Lendal Gyratory and the surrounding roads. The work is planned in 3 stages, however there is no set order for when each stage will start and finish so the diversions will continue throughout.
The changes for no. 11 are these.
- Towards York – Normal route to Blossom Street, then Nunnery Lane, Skeldergate, Paragon Street, Foss Islands Road, Peasholme Green, Stonebow
- Towards Bishopthorpe – Stonebow, Coppergate, Ouse Bridge, Skeldergate, Bishopgate Street, Nunnery Lane, Queen Street, U-turn at York Railway Station, then normal route
- Not serving Rougier Street and Micklegate
You can see the full details on the First York website, through this link.